Tuesday, August 30, 2011

~Nails~ First post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if only I can get my pics uploaded here lmao...... OK So I CAN do my nails pretty well. Doesn't mean I always do. The nail polishes used in this look are Nail Tech formula 2 as my base. Then I did the whole nail-didn't get a pic- in Sinful Colors Neon Melon. Covered with Sinful Colors Call you later glitter or Nail Junkie glitter. After a day, I had to take it down to French tips-it was just too much for me :-) I did a horrid job at clean up around my cuticles....So don't send me to the fiery depths, I know it's not great. I was sloppy, and new I was re-doing them on Friday or Saturday. These Pics are from last Friday August 26th 2011. I hope you enjoy, and I hope it's not a copy of someone else's-if so my apologies! Sorry not a great pic-getting the hang of nail pics :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment